In your role…
…you understand the different interests in a project with your common sense. You know how to explain the importance of projects to the people within the project or organisation. You work well with colleagues from the various other parties, such as contractors, consultants, public authorities and other staleholders. In your role as a process manager, you support leading organisations or projects in managing complex processes. You advise and support the core team and lead the project control team.
You anticipate on risks, opportunities and developments. You know how to explain the thread of projects to the people in your team.
We like to see that you:
- Are in the possession of a completed WO (technical) education preferably Construction Management and Engineering, Civil Engineering or Technical Business Administration
- Have at least 3 years of experience with Project control, Systems Engineering or project management aspects, such as planning, risk management, contract management in the infrastructure and/or energy sector
- Want to be challenged to improve things
- Have ideas, but preferably like working together on their development
- See the bottlenecks on time, acts transparently and you know how to properly assess and influence the parties which are involved
- Possess excellent analytical skills, you are decision-making and like to work in a results-and solution-oriented way
- Would like to have a variety of projects from infrastructure, wind energy and airports
- Are good-humoured
What we offer:
- An open culture with space for your ideas
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be better at
- Use of an allround mentor system
- Training and development opportunities
- An excellent salary with excellent secondary working conditions and resources
- Mobility budget
- Knowledge sessions, workshops and interesting collaborations inside and outside Aratis.
Give us a call and surprise us with your CV. We are ready to meet you.
Mariya Ivanova: 062 93 59 749 email@example.com
We would like to hear about your plans and how we can work together.