As a junior process manager and consultant project control, you are (partly) responsible for the establishment and assurance of management processes according to Systems Engineering in a project or organisation. Under the direction of the process manager, you fulfill a facilitating role towards the project organisation. You work together with colleagues from various other parties, such as contractors, consultants, public authorities and other stakeholders. You also participate in the further development and improvement of our management system and of the Aratis management tool.
With your common sense you understand the different interests in a project. You anticipate risks, opportunities and developments. You know how to explain the thread of projects to the people in your team.
We would like that you:
- Are in the possession of a completed WO (technical) Training preferably Construction Management & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Technical Business Administration or similar
- Are familiar with Systems Engineering, Project control aspects and integrated contract forms
- See bottlenecks in time, act transparently and know how to properly assess and influence the parties involved
- Have excellent analytical skills, decision-making and that you are result-and solution-oriented
- Want to bring improvement, so you are critical and take initiative
- Have a positive mindset and you are persistent in nature
- Want to work on a variety of projects in infrastructure, wind energy and airports
- Speak fluently Dutch, both oral and written (mothertongue)
- Bring humor
What we offer:
- An open culture with space for your ideas
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be better at
- Use of an allround mentor system
- Training and development opportunities
- Of course an excellent salary with excellent secondary employment conditions and resources
- Mobility budget
- Knowledge sessions, workshops and interesting collaborations within and outside Aratis.
Give us a call and surprise us with your CV. We are ready
Mariya Ivanova: 062 93 59 749 email@example.com
We would like to hear what your plans are and how we can work together.